Shave in the morning or in the evening? That's the question...
Only you can decide this... Shave in the morning or at night... It all depends on your hairiness and your preferences in this matter. Do you prefer to have a baby's skin in the morning to be clean at the office or elsewhere? Or in the evening to go to bed?
If you prefer the morning
For some people, shaving in the morning is a ritual. It's THE obligatory passage, the passage you impose on yourself. Fortunately, in professional circles, the time is past when it was required.
Shaving in the morning has the big advantage of being NET all day long and of not seeing your beard appear on your face at the end of the day?
If you prefer the evening...
In the evening you are not busy. You can just take the time to shave without any timing stress. It is a good way to continue taking care of yourself after the shower, it can be a way to relax like any other.
The advantage is that you will moisturize your skin and go to bed. If there is any redness, it will have the night to disappear. And the next morning, you won't have to shave anymore.
Shave after the shower
Why should you do this? Simply because hot water has several advantages:
- It will release heat which will open the pores of the skin
- Soften the hair which will be more inclined to be cut
- Limit the risk of cuts
Some tips to apply
- From time to time, you all have hair that gets ingrown. To avoid this inconvenience, use an exfoliant regularly. Exfoliating will remove dead skin and can prevent most ingrown hairs that can turn into pimples...
- Using a shaving brush also helps to exfoliate the skin.
- Shaving oil helps prevent ingrown hairs.
- If you have time, apply a towel previously wet with warm water and wrung out on your face. This prepares your face for shaving by opening the pores of the skin.
- After shaving, rinse your face with cold water to tighten the pores of your skin.
Read our other articles about shaving.