Aftershave Serums will help calm razor burn and restore skin barrier, with a non-greasy finish. They nourish the skin and help fight against dehydration.
The invigorating and refreshing aftershave serum offers a real boost, perfect to start the day on the right foot.
The soothing and calming aftershave serum contains bisabolol and chamomile essential oil, two powerful active ingredients known to soothe sensitive skin.
The repairing aftershave serum is rich in squalane and contains copahu balm. These two key ingredients help restore the skin's lipid barrier and fight dehydration.
The serums have been designed and are handcrafted by Raz * War; no ingredient is harmless.
- Hemp oil is rich in omega-6 and omega-3, it restores softness and elasticity to the skin.
- Caprylic helps to soften the skin.
- Calophyll oil is rich in powerful soothing active ingredients and fights against redness.
- Sesame oil, rich in antioxidant active ingredients, offers restructuring and softening action.
- Sweet almond oil has a soothing and softening action.
- The oily macerate of calendula is soothing and revitalizing; it helps fight against tightness.
- Squalane helps restore the skin's lipid barrier and fight dehydration.
After shaving, dry your face then pour a few drops of the aftershave serum on your fingertips and massage the shaved areas.
Average rating of the serums on the INCI Beauty application: 17,8/20
Format of 30 ml per serum