Hypoallergenic Shaving Soap
Slightly scented with bergamot, the hypoallergenic shaving soap is similar to the soaps used by barbers. It will envelop your skin with a white, soft and uniform lather. It will fit perfectly in our stainless-steel shaving bowl.
For best results, we recommend using it with the BlackFiber or SilverTip synthetic fiber shaving brush.
For a better use, we recommend a use within 24 months after opening.
- Soak the brush in hot water.
- Swirl the shaving brush around in the soap until you have a nice lather
- Move the shaving brush in an up-and-down pattern
- Keep your skin wet and lubricated while shaving with warm water
- Re-lather with the brush if necessary
- Rinse your razor often
- After shaving, rinse your face with cold water to close the pores of your skin.
Sodium Palmate, Aqua, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Kernel Acid, Parfum, Glycine Soja Oil, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Palmate, Potassium Palm Kernelate, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopherol, Coumarin, CI 12490.