We don't talk much about theshaving oil and yet! It is a really essential cosmetic product for shaving. You absolutely must test, you will love it.
Shaving oil has many benefits:
- It is a TREATMENT to be applied BEFORE shaving to prepare the skin for the blade,
- It also prepares the hair by softening it a little,
- It facilitates the passage of the blade because it lubricates your skin
- It prevents irritation,
- It has a strong nourishing power and will make you feel like you have super soft skin after shaving, which is very pleasant.
How to apply it?
Just put a few drops in the palm of your hand, wait a bit for it to heat up. Rub your hands together and apply the oil to your face. Then apply your soap or your shaving cream.
Raz * War Shaving Oil
Be aware that nearly 15,000 different chemicals can be used in cosmetics. Which are controversial? Which are the most natural? Can some of them have a negative impact on our health or our environment? So you might as well know it and run away from them, right?
To prove the quality of our oil to you, know that INCI beauty, a French application, totally independent rated our shaving oil 19,9/20, which is totally exceptional for a product!
Our shaving oil has been 100% designed and manufactured artisanally by Raz * War, in Belgium. Each ingredient has its importance and its usefulness in this shaving oil. It has no superfluous ingredients. We find there :
- Sunflower oil. Particularly rich in omega-6 (linoleic acid) and vitamin E, sunflower oil has restorative properties for the skin. It is an ideal oil for dry and fragile skin.
- Safflower oil, rich in antioxidant active ingredients, protects the skin from dehydration. Thanks to its vitamin K content, it is known to relieve fragile and redness-prone skin. It has restructuring and restorative properties. Capital element: it preserves the elasticity of the skin.
- Evening primrose oil helps restore the suppleness of the epidermis thanks to its softening and revitalizing properties. This oil is rich in antioxidants. It softens the skin and helps fight the signs of aging.
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant which helps in the preservation of oils. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and improves skin microcirculation.
- Patchouli essential oil has purifying and regenerating properties, while providing a subtle floral scent. It has healing properties.
Now we have proven the usefulness of shaving oil to you and shown that our oil is of the highest quality. You know what you have to do, try it and embrace it!