Traditional box x Discovery pack
Whether you want to please someone else or yourself, we offer you the opportunity to discover the ephemeral collaboration between Raz*War and Belgian Beer Export, offering 100% Belgian beers. The price indicated includes the traditional box and the discovery pack.
The traditional box includes:
- El Cid starter kit: the safety razor is the tool par excellence for a traditional shave, as our grandfathers used to do. Economical and ecological, no hair can resist it.
- artisanal shaving oil: applied directly to wet skin, it will protect your skin from razor blades and make shaving even softer
- Spice Age artisanal shaving soap: made according to a cold saponification process, scented with black pepper and citrus fruits, its creamy foam will offer you a soft and smooth shave
- Black Fiber shaving brush: its fibers have been designed to produce an ideal soap lather and apply it to the face
- the shaving brush holder: essential to store your shaving brush so that it can dry properly
- the Raz*War toiletry bag: made of waterproof cotton, it will be your ally wherever you go
The discovery pack includes:
- the Sainte-Nitouche du Verger: a fruity beer of 33cl at 4,5%, winner of the Taste Award 2018, the biggest international beer contest in Brussels
- Joup: a 33cl dark beer at 6.8% with notes of caramel and coffee
- Bobbi IPA: a 33cl, 6% lager combining malty flavors with floral hop aromas. The carablond malt brings honey, caramel and cookie flavors. In the mouth, it is a nice balance between roundness and bitterness, with notes of yellow fruits.
- Clé du bonheur: 33cl blond beer at 8% with flavors of pear and cognac, winner of the silver medal at the World Beer Awards 2020, delivered with its key (of happiness)
- Fée Steeve: 33cl blonde ale at 6.8%, with citrus and red fruit aromas and a silky fruity cuberdon taste in the mouth
- Saint-Monon with honey: 33cl triple beer with honey from the hives of our local beekeepers, a perfect balance between bitterness and sweetness, winner of the silver medal at the Lyon International Competition 2020
Original value of 125,25€